Release Date: Nov 30, 2011
Performed by: EGOIST
1. Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~
3. Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~ (TV Edit)
4. Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~ BOOM BOOM SATELLITES Remix -meteoric rain-
5. Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~ -Instrumental-
6. Euterpe -Instrumental-
7. Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~ (TV Edit) -Instrumental-
If you enjoy the album and/or wish to obtain it legally, you can do that here.
That’s a lot of tracks for two songs. We have Guilty Crown’s TV-size ending, it’s instrumental version, full vocal version, full instrumental version and finally a remix. The only two that made it to my playlist were the two full ones. The ending’s melody and vocals are certainly relaxing and fun to listen to, but I don’t see the point of short versions, when the longer ones are nicely done. But the best part of the CD is certainly the Instert Song: Euterpe, presented in both instrumental and full vocal version. This song blew my mind, it’s so damn beautiful. It has no excess engrish like My Dearest (Opening theme), plus it has a moving piano piece in the background that joins both sadness and hope. If there’s one reason to like Guilty Crown, it’s music. And that one song not only describes the feeling of the show perfectly, but also is a great j-pop piece for every fan of Japanese music.
The Guilty Crown’s OST with 19 different tracks will hit shops on 25th January